As SRVIC follows guidance from the Fiqh Council of North America (FCNA) to calculate the start of Ramadan, the dates for the start of Ramadan and Eid have already been announced.
- TARAWEEH: Starts Sunday May 5
- FIRST DAY OF FASTING: Monday, May 6
- COMMUNITY IFTAR: Saturday May 18
- QIYAM UL-LAYL AND QURAN KHATAM: Friday, May 31
- EID UL FITR: Tuesday, June 4
Please be extra courteous and pay extra attention to the following etiquettes when coming for Taraweeh:
- Ensure that you park correctly and use only one parking spot.
- If you bring children under 12 years of age, please keep them by your side at all times. We want to ensure that all Taraweeh attendees enjoy their prayers without any disturbance or noise.
- Do not bring any food to the center or disposable water bottles, as are a green center and would appreciate your compliance.