SRVIC provides youth with a place where they can pray, discuss matters relevant to Islam and their lives, and socialize with their friends. The coordinators serve as mentors to help resolve any issues that the youth may be facing.
- The program caters to children ages 14 and up
- The halaqa meets at SRVIC on Fridays at 7:00 p.m
- The program ends after Isha salah.
- General Schedule: Please see the halaqa event invites on Facebook for updates.
- Group discussion based on topics provided by the special speaker of the night
There is continuous supervision by the coordinators during the program. On occasion, the coordinators plan a special field trip in the area, such as bowling, skating, and visiting other Islamic centers. The waiver forms need to be signed before the student can participate in any event.