San Ramon Valley Islamic Center (SRVIC) has been providing services to the Muslim community of the East Bay for 19 years. It has grown from a small community of a few Muslims to serving the growing population of the area. SRVIC depends on membership contributions to sustain the ongoing operation of the Center. We want to invite you to consider becoming a member of SRVIC and enjoy the many benefits of membership including:
- Notification and access to events including Ramadan Iftaars, Senior Nights, Family Night, Adult Education, Youth Halaqa, Community Events
- Discounted member pricing for specific events and Islamic education
- Access to Sunday School Youth Education & Enrichment Programs
- Tax deduction for membership dues
- Participation in SRVIC Board Elections (voting rights)
Becoming a member is easy. If you would like to become a member, please fill out the Membership Form and either mail it or drop it off at the center with the minimum yearly contribution. Families are encouraged to contribute $50 per month. There are several ways you can contribute monthly, annually or one-time.
- Sign up for automatic monthly credit card or paypal payment
- Sign for automatic withdrawal from your bank account. We can provide you the necessary account information to set this up.
- Mail check for one-time or monthly payment to SRVIC, PO Box 372, San Ramon, CA 94583
We pray that Allah (SWT) continue to shower His Blessings on this community and rewards all those who contribute.
For more information, or to check your membership status, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
“For those who give in charity, men and women, and loan to Allah a Beautiful Loan, it shall be increased manifold (to their credit), and they shall have (besides) a liberal reward.” (Quran 57:18)